Recent social media posts by Visage Electrolysis, Laser & Skin Therapies - Formerly Bellino
[06/22/20] Tell me all about how uncomfortable your mask is
Phase two-step two of Re-opening Massachusetts begins on Monday! Existing clients, watch for a “What to expect” email today regarding the changes in the office.
Please wait for the email schedule to come out on Sunday, June 21 at 1pm to request a time slot.
Electrolysis, nail salons and tattoo parlors are PHASE TWO - STEP TWO (date is still undetermined awaiting data)
Electrolysis does NOT fall under “salons” in the “Reopening Massachusetts” plan. See you in phase TWO (fingers crossed🤞)
Until I can treat you ladies, keep this in mind...
[03/15/20] My valued clients,
As conditions evolve, I am taking precautionary measures to mitigate exposure and reduce the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. I pride myself in ALWAYS maintaining a clean office and continually sanitizing between clients with a hospital grade disinfectant.
Rest assured, I am committed to protecting you and the community where I live and serve, utilizing the same high standards and practices that have been part of my usual daily operating procedures for the past 20 years.
Each day brings us more information and updates. I will use this week to review the recommended protocol and take guidance from local authorities and the Center for Disease Control. I will send updates as they become available.
Wishing you continued good health and I look forward to seeing you soon.
I’ve been nominated in the Laser Hair Removal category for the BEST OF THE NORTH SHORE award.
I’m looking to grow my team of aestheticians to better serve your needs. Please help me to attract the most qualified talent by voting for VISAGE. This award helps celebrate and recognize the best our community has to offer and will draw top candidates.
To cast your vote go to: https://www.nshoremag.com/bons-2020/#//
· Click the Renew button
· Click the Laser Hair Removal link on the left side of the page
· Find VISAGE, Swampscott and hit the VOTE button
Voting is only open through May 1st, so please share. Thank you for your continued patronage and support.
Deal with it, or decorate it!
3 Days, 50 Miles closer to a cure
Tom McGee-Mayor of Lynn So this...THIS is why I’m not working the rest of the week. The City of Lynn will host the Annual 3rd of July Fireworks Display in celebration at Red Rock Park on Wednesday July 3rd, 2019.
Beginning at 3:00PM there will be parking restrictions implemented in designated areas for Lynn Shore Drive, Prescott Road and Cherry Street.
At 6:30PM Lynn Shore Drive and Humphrey Street in Swampscott will be closed to traffic.
The Fireworks display is scheduled to begin at 9:00PM and will end at approximately 9:45PM. Roads will not be re-opened until approximately 10:30PM, so please plan accordingly.
A few important reminders to all residents planning to attend this year’s event at Red Rock Park:
• No alcohol is allowed
• The Massachusetts State Police on duty have the right to conduct searches of bags or containers on state property that includes Lynn Shore Drive & Red Rock Park.
• No drone aircraft is allowed to take off or land on DCR Property. Please see the following link for additional restrictions on the use of recreational drones from the FAA: https://www.faa.gov/uas/recreational_fliers/
• The use of fireworks by private citizens is strictly prohibited under Massachusetts Law. Improper use of fireworks may cause severe injuries and may lead to house fires. In accordance to state law, anyone found with fireworks will be fined and the fireworks will be seized. Your safety is our main concern. Please leave the fireworks in hand of the professionals.
La Ciudad de Lynn será la sede de la Exhibición Anual de Fuegos Artificiales del 3 de julio en Red Rock Park en celebracion en Lynn Beach, el miércoles 3 de julio de 2019.
A partir de las 3:00 PM, se implementarán restricciones de estacionamiento en las áreas designadas de Lynn Shore Drive, Prescott Road y Cherry Street.
A las 6:30 PM, Lynn Shore Drive y Humphrey Street en Swampscott estarán cerradas al tráfico.
La exhibición de fuegos artificiales comenzara a las 9:00 PM y terminará alrededor de las 9:45 PM. Las carreteras no se abrirán hasta alrededor de las 10:30 PM, así que por favor haga planes en consecuencia.
Algunos recordatorios importantes para todos los residentes que planean asistir al evento de este año en Red Rock Park:
• No se permite alcohol
• La Policía del Estado de Massachusetts tiene el derecho de realizar búsquedas de bolsas o contenedores en la propiedad del estado de Massachusetts que incluye Lynn Shore Drive y Red Rock Park.
• Ningún avión drone está autorizado a despegar o aterrizar en la propiedad DCR. Consulte el siguiente enlace para conocer las restricciones adicionales sobre el uso de drones recreativos del FAA: https://www.faa.gov/uas/recreational_fliers/
• El uso de fuegos artificiales por parte de ciudadanos privados está estrictamente prohibido por la ley de Massachusetts. El uso incorrecto de los fuegos artificiales puede causar lesiones graves y provocar incendios en el hogar. De acuerdo con la ley estatal, cualquier persona que se encuentre con fuegos artificiales será multada y los fuegos artificiales serán incautados. Su seguridad es nuestra principal preocupación. Por favor, deje los fuegos artificiales en mano de los profesionales.
“You really need to believe in yourself.”
Just because I CAN do CPR, please don’t make me.
I will have you spit out whatever is in your mouth like a middle school teacher.
Ticket# 070 is the winner!
And I had almost nothing to do with it!
I still have raffle tickets left. Let me know when you want to swing by to pick them up so I can make sure I’m available. Great odds, only 300 printed!
Drawing is at 6:30pm tomorrow!! Good Luck! 🍀
UNILAD That’s just funny... He swapped all of his girlfriend's bikinis for a selfie costume - wait until you see the back 😂😂
Heads up! Per Lynn Police Department please note road closure for tonight’s fireworks!
Howtomotivation As if it wasn’t hard enough... Being a girl is never easy. You go through a lot of pressure to look a certain way, act a certain way and be a certain way. It’s especially difficult when you have facial hair. Meet Supatra ‘Natty’ Sasuphan from Bangkok, Thailand.
[04/02/18] Monday morning sterilization continuing education😷
Tip Hero Just. Not. Fair. This is a must-read.
Don't, just don't.
A card from a client...
PCOS Diet Support Have you signed this petition to recognize #PCOS as a significant health concern demanding national attention and government support?
Please sign and share so that we spread the word!
Thank you so much Lindsay!
No reviews yet. Be the first to write one.